TYPICAL APPLICATION Pipe system: Protection against air accumulation in horizontal, ramp turning point and road/river crossings.
Water supply system: against air accumulation and vacuum formation.
Near control valves and water metre: increase the accury of meter and a better performance of control valves.
Industrial and residential networks: Protection against air accumulation.
FEATURE & ADVANTAGE • Advanced aerodynamic design;
• Big inlet size allowing massive air flow;
• One- piece floating ball design ensure ontime shutting of outlet while the high speed airflow occurs;
• Quality sealing – prevents leakage under low pressure conditions (0.1 bar/1.5 psi);
• PP material with corrosion, acid, alkliane resistant features to be long lasting;
• Multi-installation size for various market demands;
HOW IT WORKS System filling - During filling water into the pipeline, massie air will be evacuate from kinetic air intake & exhaust hole. The floating ball moves upwards to close the orifice after water flows into the champer. With aerodynamic design and the anti-blow design, the floating ball ensure ontime shutting of outlet while the high speed airflow occurs. Pressurized Operation - The kinetic valves keeps closed under pressure from water. System draining - When the system or pipe is drained empty, negative pressure forms in the kinetic valve. Meanwhile the float move down to take in air against vacuum formation.